Germ Cell Tumor

Category A - full version without watermark 720x576 (check terms and conditions at www.teledesign.de) The embed version with watermark is free of charge. Description: Malignant neoplasms of the testicles are classified according to the tissue of origin. About 95% of the abnormal cells are germ cells; the remaining 5% originate in the connective and supporting tissue. The biggest parts of the second group constitute the Leydig cell tumors. The germ cell tumors can be grouped into seminoma and nonseminoma.